Living room design Friday, December 29th 2017.
– Use a neutral colour palette. Calming colours are easy on the eyes; opt for light-coloured furniture to make your space appear larger.
– Utilize vertical space. Add visual interest on walls, whether it’s with art, shelving, or window treatments.
– Think about scale. Choose furniture that’s proportional to the room’s size. An oversized sofa will overwhelm a small living room; instead try a loveseat.
– Try multi-functional furniture. Use pieces that do double-duty, like a storage ottoman as a coffee table or a cocktail ottoman that works as seating, too.
– Consider natural light. install sheer, lightweight curtains to filter in soft, natural hues, or use mirrors to bounce light around the room.
© 2005-2019 Living Room. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.